Introducing the streamgraph htmlwidget R Package

We were looking for a different type of visualization for a project at work this past week and my thoughts immediately gravitated towards streamgraphs. The TLDR on streamgraphs is they they are generalized versions of stacked area graphs with free baselines across the x axis. They are somewhat controversial but have a “draw you in” […]


I felt compelled to dust off my 2013 Valentine’s Day #rstats post and make it all Shiny and new again. I used the same math from that post, but made the polygon a bit sharper and used ggplot2 for the plotting. To kick it up a bit, I decided to pay homage to a local […]