- 2 cups adzuki (not dried)
- 2 cups (4-6 links) andouille sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, coarse chopped
- 0-2 dry hot peppers to taste
- 1-2 fresh sprigs thyme
- 4 cups stock (chicken or veg)
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of vinegar
Brown sausage in oil then remove.
Sauté onion in same oil (add more if dry) til clear.
Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Add back sausage and add in everything else and simmer for 45 minutes.
To thicken, remove and pulse a few tablespoons of beans and add back or stir in 1 tbsp corn starch dissolved in stock or water.