Just joining in the fray of “where I’m speaking/where I’ll be the week of @RSAConference” posts…
☛(Half Day – Delegates only)
I’m very pleased to be able to join:
– Derek Brink, Vice President & Research Fellow for IT Security & IT GRC, Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
– Justin Peavey, SVP Information Services & Security, CISO, Omgeo
– Dave Notch, President, Intensity Analytics
– Evan Wheeler, Director, Information Security, Omgeo
– James Burrell, Deputy Assistant Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation
– John Iatonna, SVP, Information Security, Edelman, Inc.
In this session. I’ll be covering “Are you fighting the wrong battles” and participating in a panel discussion.
@JayJacobs & I will be delving into the dark arts & science of conducting & communicating data analyses through data visualization with a plethora of background material and two case studies.
@csoandy & I will be entertaining and educating folks on how to kick your security awareness program up notch. Should be great fun and animated interaction is greatly encouraged.
Third year in a row where a bunch of us go out for Vietnamese food. Ping me on Twitter (@hrbrmstr) for more details.
A day of facilitated working sessions designed to radically transform critical areas of security metrics across the industry.
When not speaking, I’ll be attending many sessions, will have the “shield” on most of the time and would love to meet as many folks as possible during my time in SFO.